Watch on our Youtube channel the interesting discussions from the Compendium WebTalk on “The Brexit and its impacts on the cultural sector” with the following guests:
- Rod Fisher, Lecturer at Goldsmith, University of London (United Kingdom)
- Andrew Ormston, Director of Drew Wylie (Scotland)
- Amanda Stevens, Head of Research & Impact Creative Industries Federation (United Kingdom)
- Moderator: Paraic McQuaid, Lecturer at the Institute of Art Design and Technology, Dublin (Ireland)
Further information and material from the panelist can be found below:
- Presentation from Rod Fisher
- Presentation from Amanda Stevens
- Weblinks to related articles and reports
Another Compendium WebTalk is in preparation and we will keep you informed.
Comments are closed.