- The Flemish Parliament Act on the Arts – Flemish Parliament Act Concerning the Support for the Professional Arts (13 December 2013, amended 25 February 2015).
French-speaking Community of Belgium
- Decree of 10 May 1984 in Respect of the Integration of Works of Art into Public Buildings;
- Decree of the French Community Government mandating the Involvement of Artists in Commission Meetings Regarding the Integration of Works of Art into Public Buildings;
- Decree of 10 June 1988 of the French Community Executive to set up its Consultative Commission for Visual Arts; and
- Decree of 3 April 2014 on the plastic arts.
The last decree defines the arrangements for subsidies to all sectors (visual and plastic arts, design, fashion, digital arts and architecture).