- The Flemish Parliament Act Concerning Support for the Professional Arts (13 December 2013, amended 25 February 2015).
- Circus Flemish Parliament Act – Flemish Parliament Act Concerning Support for Circus Arts in Flanders (November 2008)
French-speaking Community of Belgium
- Decree of 13 July 1994 on theatre for children and young people; and
- Framework Decree of 10 April 2003 in Respect of the Recognition of and Subsidising of the Professional Sectors of the Performing Arts (and orders implementing the law).
- 28.06.1988 Decree Governing the Recognition of and Grants for Amateur Art;
- 18.04.1995 – Decree setting down the Grant Provisions for the Procurement of Items of Equipment by Associations and Clubs for Practising Amateur Art Activities; and
- 25.05.1999 – Decree Governing the Recognition of and Grants for Chamber Music Ensembles.