The government pays particular attention to the integration of artists and their associations into its cultural policy:
- Each year, the Department of Cultural Affairs allocates project grants to Monaco’s artists and associations under certain conditions. Furthermore, the enactment in 2009 of a law on the support of artists enables them, under certain conditions, to access the status of Independent Professional Artist and thus benefit from social protection and various forms of support such as installation aid.
- The government makes available, through a call for tenders, artists’ studios for a period of 6 months to 1 year.
- Cultural associations have the use of two theatres free and are given preferential rates for the use of the museum-standard exhibition hall of 800m².
- Created in 2014, the house of associations provides them free meeting rooms and computers.
- Updated in 2020, the Annuaire des Artistes purpose is to make all the artists and designers of Monaco better known, as well as those who have close links with the Principality. It also includes information about the institutions, associations and groups working in the field of cultural creativity and expression: http://www.annuairedesartistes.mc.
- Organised every two years, the Artists’ Forum and the Cultural Association’s Forum offer professional or occasional artists from the Principality the opportunity to exhibit a work of their choice, and for associations to present their activities.