The government supports the main cultural institutions, through their high-quality cultural offering, contribute to the cultural influence of the Principality of Monaco:
- the Monte-Carlo Ballet Company part of whose repertoire is danced abroad every year;
- the Monte-Carlo Opera offers a diverse repertoire;
- the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra;
- the Theatre Princess Grace;
- the Festival Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo offers an eclectic musical programme;
- The Nouveau Musée National of Monaco, present on two sites, the Villa Sauber and the Villa Paloma, proposes each year specific exhibitions; and,
- The Rencontres Philosophiques, which, since its creation in 2015, has been organising annual workshops and conferences with the participation of french and international actual thinkers.
Comments are closed.