Since the 1st January, 2021, the Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V. (Association of Cultural Policy) located in Bonn (Germany) is the new coordinator of the Compendium.
Ulrike Blumenreich (project head) and Oliver Göbel (project management) from the Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft will be responsible for the daily management of the transnational monitoring system and will coordinate the process of providing cultural policy relevant information and data.
The Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft would like to thank Janina Pigaht and Sabine Zwart from the former Service Provider – the Boekman Foundation from Amsterdam – for their dedicated work and development of the Compendium over the last three years as well as their help for a smooth transition of the coordinator. In cooperation with the Compendium Association, the experts and other partners from Europe and beyond, the Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft intends to continue this successful work.
Beside the regular activities of taking care of the country profiles, coordinating the pool of cultural policy experts from all over Europe and to manage the website, the new coordinator intends to:
- further develop the cultural policy content of the Compendium, in particular, through scientific research, enhancing the quality and quantity of cultural policy content and the creation of new overviews for the website;
- offer new informative features such as WebTalk series as cultural policy trainings;
- strengthen the role and value of the Compendium experts;
- initiate more international networking, by raising the pool of members, experts and partners; and
- contribute to a dialogue between cultural policy and cultural policy research.
The guiding principles for the cooperation between the new Coordinator, the Compendium Association, the experts and the partners will be focused on transparency, teamwork, high quality, openness, high regards of experts and the needs of users.
In this context, the new Compendium coordinator team Ulrike Blumenreich and Oliver Göbel are persuaded of a fruitful development of the Compendium and its community and are looking forward to your questions, suggestions and offers of cooperation!
Comments are closed.