At the end of 2019, we conclude the year with a new methodological structure and online platform, both evolved in consultation with the Compendium’s community.
What’s new on Culturalpolicies.net?
- A user-friendly navigation that is more serviceable to researchers and policy makers alike
- A new database to explore country profiles, quick facts, sources and our expert authors
- A search filter to compare cultural policy themes, from one country or a multitude simultaneously – personalise your search to receive the facts you need
- Revised resources, statistical tables and comparisons derived and compiled from our country profiles and external sources
- A themes section that mirrors the Compendium’s methodological structure and compiles all our information regarding the seven cultural policy themes
We would once again like to thank our stakeholder members and expert authors for their insights and feedback. A special thanks to our web developers: Daphne van Loon, Rod North and Ton de Koning.