Romania/ 5.2 Legislation on culture
- Government Decision no. 90/2010 on the establishment of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage by reorganisation of the Ministry of Culture, Religious Affairs and National Heritage.
- Government Programme - Chapter 22: Policy in the cultural field;
- Law no. 195/2001 on Volunteers amended by Law no. 629/2002;
- Law no. 118/2002 setting up the merit indemnity (i.e. monthly lump sums granted to artists / cultural workers for outstanding achievements), amended by EGO no. 69/2003, Law no. 339/2006, Law no. 239/2008 and Law no. 118/2010;
- Law no. 53/2003 - Labour Code subsequently amended; and
- Law no. 109/2005 establishing the indemnity (this indemnity supplements the existing pension schemes) for the freelance activity of Romanian interpreters and performing artists.
Chapter published: 23-08-2012