Belgium/ 5.3 Sector specific legislation
5.3.2 Performing arts and music
- The Arts Decree - Decree Concerning the Subsidising of Arts Organisations, Artists, Arts Education and Socio-artistic Organisations, International Initiatives, Publications and Support Centres (2 April 2004, amended in early summer 2008).`
- Circus Decree - Decree Concerning the Support for Circus Arts in Flanders (November 2008)
- Framework Decree of 10 April 2003 in Respect of the Recognition of and Subsidising of the Professional Sectors of the Performing Arts (and orders implementing the law).
- 28.06.1988 Decree Governing the Recognition of and Grants for Amateur Art;
- 18.04.1995 – Decree setting down the Grant Provisions for the Procurement of Items of Equipment by Associations and Clubs for Practising Amateur Art Activities; and
- 25.05.1999 – Decree Governing the Recognition of and Grants for Chamber Music Ensembles.
Chapter published: 09-03-2012